Peak News Media respects Your privacy as a visitor of the Site as set forth in the Policy and as modified periodically with or without any notice towards Yourself. Peak News Media may bring modifications to the Policy at any given time by posting the already modified version on the Site and, as such, You should verify periodically to see if the Policy has been modified.
- Data Base Storage.
The information You provide when sending a CONTACT FORM will be stored in our data base. You are not required by law to provide the information, however You will not be able to use the contact form if you do not provide such information.
- Use of Information.
During the use of the Site by Yourself, it may be possible that the information related to Your usage of the Site, including the pages You surfed, the location of the computer that was used by You to access the Site or even adverts that you clicked on, will be collected or accumulated. Peak News Media will store this information in its data base. Any use of this data will be made only in conformity with the terms of the Policy or in accordance with the applicable law – for the following purposes:
- To improve and better the experience and the content offered on the Site, including creating new content which match the requirements and expectations of the visitors of the Site and reviewing or canceling existing content. The information gathered and used by Peak News Media for this purpose shall be generally statistical information; it will not identify You personally;
- To adjust advertisements You are viewing during Your visit to the Site. Any information gathered and used by Peak News Media for this purpose shall be generally statistical information; it will not identify You personally;
- To contact You (if necessary) or to analyze and provide statistical information to third parties. This information will not identify You personally;
- Transfer of Information.
Peak News Media will not transfer Your personal details and any information collected regarding Your activities on the Site, to any third party, except in the following cases:
- In case You breach Peak News Media’s Terms and Conditions, or should You conduct or attempt to conduct any allegedly illegal action, through the Site. In these cases, Peak News Media could transfer the information as shall be deemed necessary;
- If Peak News Media receives a court order or any other instruction enforced by law ordering Us to transfer Your details or any information about You to a third party;
- In any case of dispute, claim, action, demand or legal proceedings, if any, between Peak News Media and You;
- If Peak News Media deems that the transfer of such information is necessary in order to prevent serious damage to Your person or property or to the person or property of any third party.
- Collecting Information for Statistical Purposes.
Peak News Media uses a number of companies for statistical analysis about the use of the Site. These companies collect and analyze information about the scope of the use of the Site, the frequency of the use, the access sources of users to the Site (such as operating system, browser, platform, etc.). The gathered information is purely statistical in its nature, it does not identify You personally and it is not intended for anything else but the purposes of analysis, research and control.
- Data Security.
Peak News Media assures data security systems and procedures on the Site. Such systems and procedures only provide a reduced risk of unauthorized entry into Peak News Media’s computers; they do not and cannot provide 100 percent security. Therefore, Peak News Media cannot guarantee that the services and content present on the Site are absolutely immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein.